The Government has announced a series of new measures to tackle the COVID-19 pandemic. Among them, the obligation to present a Health Pass to access certain public areas.
Children under 18 are exempted from presenting a Health Pass until 30 August.
You will find below the list of facilities and establishments in the resort concerned (or not) by the Health Pass.
- Ski lifts : Health pass not compulsory. Wearing a mask remains compulsory on the ski lifts.
- Alta Lumina : Mandatory health pass
- Les Gets Golf : Mandatory health pass
- The swimming lake and the Wibit: Health pass not compulsory but limited to 50 people
- The little train : Health pass not compulsory
- The Mechanical Music Museum: Health pass not compulsory if less than 50 people. Over 50 people, health pass is compulsory.
- Les Gets cinema: Health pass not compulsory but limited to 50 people
- Sources du Chéry Spa and Sport’N’Chéry : Health pass not compulsory but limited to 50 people
- Art’N’Chéry Gallery : Health pass not compulsory but limited to 50 people
- The Tourist Office : Health pass not compulsory
Lounge Music Festival
➡️ The health pass will be compulsory to attend all 5 paid concerts at the Lounge. At the entrance, the organisers will scan the QR code of your health pass, either on your phone if you have the TousAntiCovid app, or on your paper pass, and will ensure that the information on the health pass matches the person’s identity.
➡️ The health pass will not be mandatory to attend the concert at the top of Mont Chéry.
➡️ The health pass will be compulsory to attend the free concerts in the bars and restaurants of the resort. Control of the health pass is the responsibility of the establishments hosting the concerts.
Bars & restaurants
Health pass mandatory
Control of the health pass is the responsibility of the establishments. We remind you that the sanitary and barrier measures are still in force !
What is the Health Pass?
As a reminder, the Health Pass can take several forms:
- A negative PCR or antigenic test less than 48 hours old
- A complete vaccination course (2 injections + 7-day delay)
- A certificate of recovery of the Covid-19 that is at least 11 days old and less than 6 months old.
Where to get tested in Les Gets?
At the pharmacy in Les Gets for an antigenic test
Open Monday to Friday from 9.15am to 12.15pm and from 3.15pm to 6.30pm. Saturday from 9am to 12.15pm and from 2pm to 5pm. Screening test open every day without appointment.
Location on Google Map
Tel. 04 50 75 81 28
At the medical practice in Les Gets for a PCR test
Open Monday to Saturday from 9am to 12pm and from 3pm to 6pm. Tests are carried out in the morning from 9am to 9.15am WITHOUT appointment. Results are available within 24/36 hours.
Location on Google Map
Tel. 04 50 75 80 70