From 24/06 to 04/09/2022. Dates to be confirmed.
Covid-19 special services
- Digital Covid-certificate mandatory for anybody aged 12 yrs and 2 months and over.
- Wearing a facemask is mandatory while queuing and on the lifts, for everybody aged 11 and over.
- No restrictions on the number of people on the ski lifts.
- Respect social distance in waiting lines.
- Hand sanitising gel at disposition at the lift ticket offices.
- Indication of walking direction. Contact points are thoroughly cleaned on daily baisis.
- No mask on the slopes.
- Châtel branded Covid-19 neck warmers and masks for sale at the lift tickets offices. Certified UNS1 washable to 60°C.
In summer: Free for pedestrians having a valid Multi Pass card.
Pré la Joux chairlift
Departing from Pre-la-Joux, at 6km from the village center, this chairlift takes you to te slopes.
Hiking trail "La tête de Lindaret"
Hike from Bassachaux pass . Panoramic view on the Portes du Soleil mountains, the Mont de Grange, the Mont Blanc , the Dents du Midi , Montriond lake ...