Du Tuesday 12 January au Tuesday 12 January 2021 - De 14:00 à 22:00
La Grande Odyssée Savoie Mont Blanc is the story of a dream. The dream of a great adventure that would cross our alpine massifs.
La Grande Odyssée Savoie Mont Blanc has been, since its first edition in January 2005, the annual sled dog event in Europe. This year, Les Gets welcomes the 3rd stage of this odyssey !
It is the most demanding stage race in a unique alpine setting in the world. This year, an exceptional sporting line-up is expected with 68 mushers and their 600 dog-athletes coming from the great European mushing nations (France, Sweden, Switzerland, Spain, Germany, Italy and Poland).
More than 50,000 spectators will live a unique experience every year, in the heart of 20 resorts, towns and villages of Savoie Mont Blanc, dressed in festive clothes for the occasion, attending La Grande Odyssée Savoie Mont Blanc.
*Last stage of the Croquetteland Trophy
DEPARTURE/ARRIVAL POINT: LES GETS – VILLAGE CENTRE/SNOW FRONT
- 14h – 19h : Animations Far North – Quechua test park – Snow front of Les Gets
- 15h30 – 16h : Animations on the departure area
- 16h – 17h10 : Departure from Les Gets – Place du village
- 17h20 – 20h40 : Passage aux Perys – Take the Côte du Front de Neige (5 min on foot)
- 18h – 20h45 : Arrival in Les Gets – Les Gets Snow Front and prize-giving ceremony
PLACES OF PASSAGE OF THE RACE :
- 17h20 – 20h40 : Passage aux Perys – Take the Côte du Front de Neige (10 min on foot)
* COVID-19 * We do our best to respect the safety of all within the framework of our animations and events. To find out more about the sanitary measures put in place in the resort, click here.