Halfway between the Indian summer and the cold winter, autumn offers an ideal break to enjoy the beauty of our territories, far from the crowds and the hustle and bustle of summer.
Under the flamboyant colours and warm lights of autumn, the mountain is adorned in its most beautiful finery. On foot or by bike, we promise you, the show is worth the trip. Satisfied or your money back !
Head for the mountains to recharge your batteries and get back to school on the right foot !
The resort’s equipments & activities
Discover below the facilities and activities that will be open in Les Gets this autumn.
- Alta Lumina will be open continuously until 06/09/20, then on Friday and Saturday evenings in Autumn and every day during the All Saints’ Day holidays >> info & booking
- The golf course will be open until 04/10/20.
- Bovard Tennis will be open until 12/10/20.
- Athena Tennis will be open every day depending on the weather conditions.
- The SPA Sources du Chéry will be open until 06/09/20 and during the All Saints’ Day holidays.
- The Art’N’Chéry gallery will be open every day from Monday to Friday from 2pm to 6pm.
- The Museum of Mechanical Music will be open until 01/11/20.
- The Wooden Carousel will be open on the weekends of 5/6, 12/13 and 19/20 September from 3.30 pm to 6.30 pm and during the All Saints’ Day holidays from 3.30 pm to 6.30 pm.
- The ice rink will be open from the All Saints’ Day holidays.
- The Père Delavay Botanical Garden will be accessible as long as weather conditions permit.
- The GetsLib will be available until the end of the All Saints’ Day holidays depending on the weather conditions.
Many other activities will also be available : yoga, relaxation, fitness, paragliding, visits of local farms, pottery…
➡️ To find out all about the activities, accommodation, restaurants and other shops open in Les Gets during the autumn, don’t hesitate to contact the Tourist Office by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone 04 50 74 74 74.
The Tourist Office will be open at the following times :
- From 29th August to 20th September 2020: every day from 9am to 12pm and from 2pm to 6pm.
- From 21 September 2020 : every day from 9am to 12pm and from 2pm to 6pm. Closed on Sundays.
- All Saints’ Day Holidays (from 17/10/20 to 02/11/20): every day from 9am to 12pm and from 2pm to 6pm.
A special offer not to be missed…
Discover our special All Saints’ Day Holiday offer and benefit from discounts on various activities in the resort.
- La Biskatcha : open every day for lunch and dinner.
- Le Super Gets : open every day for lunch, in the evening on reservation.
- La R’mize : open from 10 November every day except Saturday lunchtime, Sunday evening and Monday.
- L’Annapurna : open from Wednesday to Sunday 12h-14h / 19h-22h.
- Les Chevrelles: open on weekends 19/20 and 26/27 September.
- L’As des Neiges: open everyday lunch and dinner except Tuesdays and Wednesdays
- L’Op Traken: open from Monday to Saturday for lunch and Thursday, Friday and Saturday for dinner.
- Chalet Adelphine / Chalet Fleur des Alpes
Tél. 04 50 75 80 22
- Résidence La Chaumière
Tél. 06 99 67 63 99
- Chalet hôtel La Marmotte
Tél. 04 50 75 80 33
- Hôtel le Chinfrey
Tél. 04 50 79 71 30
- Chambres d’hôtes Chez la Fine
Tél. 04 50 37 20 90
- Bakery le Fournil du Mitron: open every day from 6.30am to 12.45pm.
- Butchery Bataller: open from Tuesday to Sunday from 7am to 12.15pm and Saturday lunchtime from 4pm to 7pm.
- Sherpa supermarket: open every day from 7am to 12.30pm and 3pm to 7.30pm. Closed on Wednesday afternoons, all day Thursday and Sunday afternoons.
- The Hub / Sports shop: open every day from 10am to 12.30pm and 2.30pm to 6.30pm.
- Arpin/The North Face: open every day from 10am to 12.30pm and from 2.30pm to 6.30pm.
- Désiré sport: Open 17&18, 23 to 25 and 30&31 October from 10am to 12:30pm and 3pm to 7pm.
- Vermont sport: Open Thursday, Friday and Saturday from 9am to 12:30pm and 3pm to 6pm.
- Ô’soi hairdressing salon: open from Tuesday to Saturday from 9am to 6pm.
- Hél Style Coiffure-barber: open Tuesday, Thursday, Friday from 9am to 6.30pm and Wednesday from 9am to 12pm and 2pm to 6.30pm, Saturday from 9am to 5pm.
- Institut Clair Moment: open from Tuesday to Saturday from 9am to 7pm.
- Bakery l’Épi Gêtois: reopening at the beginning of October, daily from 7am to 1pm.
All Saints’ Day Holidays: monsters & sweets
In Les Gets, we offer a varied programme specially designed for children during the All Saints’ Day holiday 🎃, from 17 October to 1 November 2020.
Your little monsters will have the opportunity to discover woodworking with the “toddlers of the woods”, to make their own magic wand and a pumpkin candy bucket.
Not forgetting the shows to share with the family and the disguised parade through the streets of Les Gets for Halloween !