Halfway between the Indian summer and the cold winter, autumn offers an ideal break to enjoy the beauty of our territories, far from the crowds and the hustle and bustle of summer.
Under the flamboyant colours and warm lights of autumn, the mountain is adorned in its most beautiful finery. On foot or by bike, we promise you, the show is worth the trip!
Following the latest government announcements and the implementation of national lockdown from Friday 30 October, the Tourist Office in Les Gets will be closed to the public from Sunday 1 November until 1 December (at the very least).
We remain at your disposal
To ensure the continuity of our services, the teams at Les Gets Tourisme remain mobilised and can be contacted by telephone and e-mail.
By email : firstname.lastname@example.org
By telephone: You can contact us Monday to Friday from 9am to 12pm and from 2pm to 6pm on +33 (0)4 50 74 74 74 (times subject to change).
For all prefectural information concerning the Department of Haute Savoie, please consult the website of the townhall of Les Gets.
- La Biskatcha : open for take away service everyday for lunch and dinner.
Tel. +33 220.127.116.11.35
- L’As des Neiges : open thursdays to sunday: take away pizza evening only. Saturday and sunday take away service lunch and dinner.
Tel. +33 4 50 80 62 53
- L’Op Traken : open monday to friday, take away service from 12pm to 2pm.
Tel. +33 4 50 84 03 71
- La R’Mize: take away services on Friday from 10.30am to 1pm and 6.30pm to 8.30pm, on Saturday from 9.30am to 1pm and 6.30pm to 8.30pm and on Sunday from 9.30am to 1pm.
Tel. +33 4 50 79 75 57
- Bakery le Fournil du Mitron: open every day from 6.30am to 12.45pm.
- Butchery Bataller: open from Tuesday to Sunday from 7am to 12.15pm and Saturday lunchtime from 4pm to 7pm.
- Sherpa supermarket: open every day from 7am to 12.30pm and 3pm to 7.30pm. Closed on Wednesday afternoons, all day Thursday and Sunday afternoons.
- La Fruitière des Perrières: the shop is open every morning from 9am to 12pm. Closed on Thursdays and Sundays. Present at the Gets market every Thursday. They offer the click and collect formula on their website www.fruitiere-lesgets.com with delivery to Les Gets/Morzine and Taninges. Tel. 06 77 14 18 33 or 06 63 55 85 12.
- Pick-up and Go of the Post Office: open from 9am to 1.30pm to provide the following services: franking, deposit and collection of mail and parcels, sale of envelopes and packaging, ready-to-send. Mail collection every day at 10am.
- Bureau tabac: open from monday to saturday 7.30am tp 12.15pm and 3pm to 6.30pm. Sunday from 8am to 12pm
- Chalet Adelphine / Chalet Fleur des Alpes
Tel. +33 4 50 75 80 22
- La Chaumière Residence
Tel. +33 6 99 67 63 99
- La Marmotte Hotel
Tel. +33 4 50 75 80 33
- Le Chinfrey Hotel
Tel. +33 4 50 79 71 30
- Chez la Fine guesthouse
Tel. +33 4 50 37 20 90