Halfway between the Indian summer and the cold winter, autumn offers an ideal break to enjoy the beauty of our territories, far from the crowds and the hustle and bustle of summer.
Under the flamboyant colours and warm lights of autumn, the mountain is adorned in its most beautiful finery. On foot or by bike, we promise you, the show is worth the trip!
Head for the mountains to recharge your batteries and get back to school on the right foot!
The resort’s equipments & activities
Discover below the facilities and activities that will be open in Les Gets this autumn.
- Alta Lumina will be open continuously until 06/09/20, then on Friday and Saturday evenings in Autumn and every day during the All Saints’ Day holidays >> info & booking
- The golf course will be open until 04/10/20.
- Bovard Tennis will be open until 12/10/20.
- Athena Tennis will be open every day depending on the weather conditions.
- The SPA Sources du Chéry will be open until 06/09/20 and during the All Saints’ Day holidays.
- The Art’N’Chéry gallery will be open every day from Monday to Friday from 2pm to 6pm.
- The Museum of Mechanical Music will be open until 01/11/20.
- The Wooden Carousel will be open on the weekends of 5/6, 12/13 and 19/20 September from 3.30 pm to 6.30 pm and during the All Saints’ Day holidays from 3.30 pm to 6.30 pm.
- The ice rink will be open from the All Saints’ Day holidays.
- The Père Delavay Botanical Garden will be accessible as long as weather conditions permit.
- The GetsLib will be available until the end of the All Saints’ Day holidays depending on the weather conditions.
Many other activities will also be available : yoga, relaxation, fitness, paragliding, visits of local farms, pottery…
➡️ To find out all about the activities, accommodation, restaurants and other shops open in Les Gets during the autumn, don’t hesitate to contact the Tourist Office by email email@example.com or by telephone 04 50 74 74 74.
The Tourist Office will be open at the following times :
- From 29th August to 20th September 2020: every day from 9am to 12pm and from 2pm to 6pm.
- From 21 September 2020 : every day from 9am to 12pm and from 2pm to 6pm. Closed on Sundays.
- All Saints’ Day Holidays (from 17/10/20 to 02/11/20): every day from 9am to 12pm and from 2pm to 6pm.
- La Biskatcha : open every day for lunch and dinner.
- Le Super Gets : open every day for lunch, in the evening on reservation.
- La R’mize : open every day except Saturday lunchtime, Sunday evening and Monday.
- L’Annapurna : open from 7 October from Wednesday to Sunday 12h-14h / 19h-22h.
- Les Chevrelles: open on weekends 19/20 and 26/27 September.
- Les Durs à Cuire: open every day except Monday and Friday and Saturday evenings.
- Alpine Tavern: open from Thursday lunchtime to Sunday lunchtime.
- L’As des Neiges: open from 17 October 2020.
- Chalet Adelphine / Chalet Fleur des Alpes
- Résidence La Chaumière
- Chalet hôtel La Marmotte
- Hôtel le Chinfrey
- Chambres d’hôtes Chez la Fine
A special offer not to be missed…
Discover our special All Saints’ Day Holiday offer and benefit from discounts on various activities in the resort.
All Saints’ Day Holidays: monsters & sweets
In Les Gets, we offer a varied programme specially designed for children during the All Saints’ Day holiday 🎃, from 17 October to 1 November 2020.
Your little monsters will have the opportunity to discover woodworking with the “toddlers of the woods”, to make their own magic wand and a pumpkin candy bucket.
Not forgetting the shows to share with the family and the disguised parade through the streets of Les Gets for Halloween !