Collection of data
Les Gets is responsible for processing data collected from lesgets.com website.
Users are informed in particular that in accordance with Article 32 of the amended French Data Protection Act of January 6, 1978, the information they communicate by the forms on lesgets.com website are necessary to answer to their requests and are only transmitted to the services in charge of responding to their requests for the purpose of following up these requests.
The information collected on this website will be kept for a period of three years.
In accordance with articles 39 and 40 of the French Data Protection Act of January 6, 1978 amended in 2004, users have the right to access, rectify, update and delete information that concern them, which can be exert by addressing to firstname.lastname@example.org or by regular mail to Maison des Gets – 9 route du Front de Neige – 74260 Les Gets (France) by specifying “People’s Rights” in the subject line and enclosing a copy of his proof of identity.
In accordance with the article 38 of the French Data Protection Act of January 6, 1978 amended in 2004, users can also oppose, for legitimate reasons, their data to be object of a treatment and, without cause and without cost, their data be used for commercial prospecting purposes.
Users are informed that during their visits on lesgets.com website, some cookies are automatically installed on their browsers.
A cookie is data block which does not identify users but is used to record information relating to their navigation on the website. Setting of browser software makes it possible to inform of the presence of cookies and eventually to refuse it in the manner described at the following address: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-les-outils-pour-les-maitriser.
The validity period of your consent to accept a cookie is 13 months. After this period, your consent will be required again for optimal use of the site bansard.com.
Users have a right to access, withdrawal and modification of personal data communicated through cookies under the conditions indicated above.
Les Gets is a company established in France and, as such, we adhere to the French and European legislation about protection of personal information.
Do not hesitate to send us your questions or concerns about data protection to the following address: email@example.com.
For more information about how our services can be used to facilitate your personal data processing and Les Gets’ responsibilities and commitments in relation to them, please refer to the applicable terms and conditions.
Processed personal data
Personal data refers to data which identify you as a natural person. We may handle the following types of personal data about you :
- Your details including your name, email address and phone number
- User information if you connect to our service or visit our website for example. This information can include IP number, device type and browser, time zone, location, and your interests and preferences for information about how you interact with our services, such as what features are used and which buttons are clicked.
- Other information we receive through your contacts.
We process your personal data for the following purposes :
- Provide our services in accordance with the applicable conditions
- Manage a business relationship with you and the current or potential Les Gets customer you represent
- Develop and improve our services
- Process your job and internship requests
- Provide information and offers to current or potential Les Gets customers about our services. Any marketing materials distributed using your personal data will be sent to you as a representative of a current or prospective Les Gets customer and not to you as a private person.
It is our obligation to deal with specific, relevant and necessary personal elements while taking into account our legitimate purposes. It is your right to control us.
To update the personal data we process about you or to receive a free extract of the personal data we process about you, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post at the address of our registered office mentioned above.