Everyone can enjoy skiing
The French Ski School (ESF) Les Gets offers you the opportunity to discover the area by facilitating the practice of handiskiing and board sports for people with disabilities.
The resort of Les Gets is part of two ski areas:
- Les Gets Morzine ski area (48 lifts, 71 slopes)
- Les Portes du Soleil ski area (2 countries, 12 resorts, 196 lifts, 286 slopes)
LIFTS AVAILABLE TO PEOPLE WITH REDUCED MOBILITY
The following lifts will enable you to travel safely on the Les Gets slopes:
- La Croix chairlift
- Les Chavannes Express chairlift
- Les Perrières Express chairlift
- Les Nauchets Express chairlift
- Les Grains d’or Express chairlift
- Ranfoilly chairlift
Classes to start or improve your skills
The French Ski School of Les Gets offers ski lessons suitable for disabled people, with specialist equipmen to rent. Specially trained instructors can initiate or discover the joys of skiing.
Handiskiing equipment available:
– Grands stabilos
From 16/12 to 15/04, daily between 8.30 am and 5 pm.
105 route du Front de Neige – 74260 – Les Gets