In this article, you will find the weather trend for the next two weeks for the Haute Savoie department, in the French Alps, where is located Les Gets resort.
To update this weather scenario, we rely on forecasts from the weather sites Météo France, La Chaîne Météo and Chamonix météo. We will update the weather forecasts on a weekly basis.
Forecasts for the next 15 days
The week from 25/04/2022 to 1/05/2022 : The weather is unstable at the beginning of this week, with a clear drop in temperatures. The sun should make its return on Wednesday with mornings that remain cool. This weekend will be marked by a gradual return of clouds, accompanied by rain showers.
The week from 2/05/2022 to 8/05/2022 : In the continuity of the previous weekend, a mixed weather is expected, with alternating showers and clearings. Temperatures are expected to be rather mild.
Forecasts for the next 3 days
Friday 12 August
Update: 12/08/2022 07:35, forecasts provided by Météo France
Next 3 days
|Saturday 13 August||16 °||24 °|
|Sunday 14 August||18 °||22 °|
|Monday 15 August||13 °||19 °|
Note: temperature at the foot of the slopes
Webcams & live info slopes
Thanks to our live webcams installed in several strategic places in the resort, you can see in one click the snow conditions of the area as well as the weather all year round.
You can also consult our live info slopes page to find out about the live opening of the slopes and lifts.
Weather in Les Portes du Soleil
You can also find the weather and snow forecasts for Morzine-Avoriaz and the other ski resorts in les Portes du Soleil in the 3 valleys that make up this gigantic ski area :
- Aulps valley : Avoriaz 1800, Les Gets, Montriond, Morzine-Avoriaz, St Jean d’Aulps.
- Abondance valley : Abondance, Châtel and the Chapelle d’Abondance.
- Illiez valley (Switzerland): Champéry, Morgins, Torgon, Val-d’Illiez Les Crosets Champoussin
Our best sites for weather forecast
- Météo France: THE essential website for weather forecasts in France.
- La Chaîne Météo : Renowned for its reliable hourly and fortnightly forecasts.
- Météo Chamonix : Very reliable and gives indications on temperatures and rainfall in low, medium and high altitude.
- Météo Suisse : The Geneva airport meteorological office provides very accurate and instantaneous weather forecasts.
- Météo blue