In this article, you will find the weather trend for the next two weeks for the Haute Savoie department, in the French Alps, where is located Les Gets resort.
To update this weather scenario, we rely on forecasts from the weather sites Météo France, La Chaîne Météo and Chamonix météo. We will update the weather forecasts on a weekly basis.
Forecasts for the next 15 days
The week from 01/03/2021 to 07/03/2021: Anticyclonic conditions dominate with dry and often sunny weather after the dissipation of a few mists or low morning clouds. Temperatures are rising again after this cool weekend.
The week from 08/03/2021 to 14/03/2021: Weather conditions are expected to deteriorate. There will be some rainy periods over a large part of the country with snow in the mountains and probably some snow on the lowlands. Temperatures are expected to drop back below normal seasonal levels.
Forecasts for the next 3 days
Sunday 9 May
Update: 09/05/2021 07:35, forecasts provided by Météo France
Next 3 days
|Monday 10 May||12 °||11 °|
|Tuesday 11 May||7 °||6 °|
|Wednesday 12 May||3 °||7 °|
Note: temperature at the foot of the slopes
Webcams & live info slopes
Thanks to our live webcams installed in several strategic places in the resort, you can see in one click the snow conditions of the area as well as the weather all year round.
You can also consult our live info slopes page to find out about the live opening of the slopes and lifts.
Weather in Les Portes du Soleil
You can also find the weather and snow forecasts for Morzine-Avoriaz and the other ski resorts in les Portes du Soleil in the 3 valleys that make up this gigantic ski area :
- Aulps valley : Avoriaz 1800, Les Gets, Montriond, Morzine-Avoriaz, St Jean d’Aulps.
- Abondance valley : Abondance, Châtel and the Chapelle d’Abondance.
- Illiez valley (Switzerland): Champéry, Morgins, Torgon, Val-d’Illiez Les Crosets Champoussin
Our best sites for weather forecast
- Météo France: THE essential website for weather forecasts in France.
- La Chaîne Météo : Renowned for its reliable hourly and fortnightly forecasts.
- Météo Chamonix : Very reliable and gives indications on temperatures and rainfall in low, medium and high altitude.
- Météo Suisse : The Geneva airport meteorological office provides very accurate and instantaneous weather forecasts.
- Météo blue