Du Saturday 9 July au Sunday 10 July 2022
The DH Kids Cup is a downhill mountain bike race for children aged 7 to 14
Downhill mountain bike race organised by the Vélo-club des Gets.
- Free reconnaissance on Saturday
- 2 timed runs on Sunday
- Meal break: refreshment bar at the race site (packed lunch only on reservation)
- Prize-giving ceremony + numerous prizes by drawing lots
To participate, you will need :
- a license or a medical certificate of less than 1 year specifying the practice of mountain biking in competition is to be attached to the registration. No exemption possible.
- a full face helmet,
- a back protector,
- Knee pads,
- elbow pads,
- long gloves,
- a bike adapted to the practice, in good condition with operational brakes and handlebar ends!
Attention: The level required to participate is that of a confirmed blue trail.
More info: email@example.com