Relaxation of health measures
- From 14 March, it will no longer be mandatory to wear a mask. All places are concerned, except public transport and health establishments.
- The application of the “vaccination pass” will be suspended in all places where it was required (leisure and cultural venues, bars and restaurants, etc.), except in health establishments, retirement homes and establishments for people with disabilities.
Change in border arrangements
Since 12 February 2022, the following rules apply at borders:
- For travellers who have been vaccinated, no more tests are required at departure.
- For unvaccinated travellers, the obligation to present a negative test to travel to France remains.
- When unvaccinated travellers come from a country on the “orange” list, they must continue to present a compelling reason justifying the need to come to France.
For more information, please visit: https://www.gouvernement.fr/info-coronavirus/deplacements
Entry requirements from The UK : More information
Entry requirements from Switzerland: More information
Where to get tested in Les Gets
At the pharmacy in Les Gets you can get your antigenic test 7 days a week without appointment, with results in 20 minutes.
308 Rue du Centre
+33 4 50 75 81 28
- At the nurses’ office at the medical centre in Morzine (1st floor): Tel: +33 6 08 68 57 87
Monday to Friday from 4.45pm to 6pm without appointment
- Taninges : Dépistage COVID-19 I Laboratoire Bio-Val
From Monday to Friday from 8:30am to 11am and from 2pm to 3pm.
Our commitments for your safety
You will find below a non-exhaustive list of the measures put in place by the different services and professionals of the resort. It will be updated regularly according to government directives and the information we receive.
- Ski lifts : Vaccination pass not compulsory but wearing a mask remains mandatory on the cablecars.
- Alta Lumina : Vaccination pass not compulsory
- The little train : Vaccination pass not compulsory
- The Mechanical Music Museum: Vaccination pass not compulsory
- Les Gets cinema: Vaccination pass not compulsory
- The library : Vaccination pass not compulsory
- Sources du Chéry Spa and Sport’N’Chéry : Vaccination pass not compulsory
- Art’N’Chéry Gallery : Vaccination pass not compulsory
- The Tourist Office : Vaccination pass not compulsory
- The ice rink : Vaccination pass not compulsory
The free shuttle service will resume from 17 December 2021 to 10 April 2022. Passengers will be required to wear masks in shuttles and bus stop.
The litte train service will resume from 19 December 2021 to 10 April 2022. Passengers will be required to wear masks in wagon.
Events and animations
The following measures are in place to guarantee your safety at our shows and events:
- All applicable ministerial, prefectoral and municipal orders are being observed
- Shows and events take place outside where possible
- Masks available on request
- Hand sanitiser provided at the entrance and exit of each site
- Signage installed to ensure social distancing is respected
Tourist Information Office
- Vaccination pass not compulsory
- Signage, barrier gestures and preventive measures on display, floor markings and customer pedestrian traffic route organised and signposted.
- Contactless payment preferred for shows and events as well as in the shop.
- Limited self-service documentation. Customers are directed to electronic documents: QR codes displayed to download documents.
- Reinforced display of information outside the Tourist Information Office.
- Special Covid-19 page on the lesgets.com website and information available at Tourist Information Office receptions on the specific health measures taken by socio-professional staff: stores, accommodation providers, activity providers, etc.
Your responsibility for everyone’ safety
We are doing everything we can to ensure you have a memorable and relaxing holiday, but everyone has their own part to play. We thank you in advance for your cooperation.
Before you leave
Stay at home if you are showing symptoms (fever, cough and sore throat, headache, difficulty breathing), even mild ones, of Covid-19.
We would ask that you behave in a responsible and civic manner during your stay in Les Gets, by complying with the provisions set out above in the various facilities and establishments of the resort and by respecting our staff as they apply the health measures.
We encourage you to stay informed of any changes to the health measures applicable in France https://www.gouvernement.fr/info-coronavirus and restrictions on travelling abroad.
You think you have symptoms related to Covid-19 ?
You should be tested immediately.