For your trips around Les Gets, prefer the electric bike!
Les Gets is offering self-service Electric Bikes for rent with GetsLib’ !
This new powered mobility service, seen for the first time in mountain resorts, can be used by all members of the public and is intended to complement the local transport service.
It is part of the sustainable development strategy that the municipality initiated a long time ago and is being carried out with the support of the Rhône-Alpes Region in the context of the Sustainable Development Contract of the Chablais area implemented by the SIAC (Inter-municipal Association for Planning of the Chablais Region).
If you stay shorter than 2 weeks, register online, you no longer need a card! You will be sent a code to unlock the bike. To register, we ask for a deposit of 20€.
Two options are available to you, depending on the length of you stay:
1) For a long stay Collect your personal badge bearing your name, which will be issued at the Tourist Office Reception (during opening hours*)
2) Or, for a short stay, wou will receive a personal code on your gets lib’ account.
In both cases, to be able to use a bicycle, you have to register for the service in advance and this can only be done online.
Find out more about the GetsLib’ service rental rates. Payment is made at the end of the badge validity period, according to the actual period of use.
- First half hour FREE
- half hour (up to 4 hours of use) : 1€ every 30 minutes
- half hour (from the 5th hour of use) : 2,50€ every 30 minutes
Then you can use your GetsLib’ 7 days a week, at your leisure! (Within the badge or code validity period).
PLEASE NOTE : GetsLib’ bikes cannot be collected between 9pm and 7am
You can pick up or drop off your GetsLib in several areas of the station :
- In front of the Maison des Gets
- At the Perrières car park
- At the Marais car park
- At the Lac des Écoles
- At Plan Fert
- In the hamlet of La Turche
How do I use my GetsLib’?
The above terms and conditions of use are only available in French.