On the occasion of the international day of sustainable gastronomy on June 18, we asked our ambassador Christophe Pauly, starred chef ✨ of the restaurant Le coq aux champs and lifelong lover of Les Gets, to prepare a fresh and gourmet recipe using local products.
A simple recipe with a Savoyard identity to impress and treat your friends this summer!
Farm reblochon nems – Pastoral salad
For 4 people
1 farm reblochon cheese
4 sheets of brick pastry
1 branch of fennel leaves
4 mint leaves
A few fennel flowers
A few coriander flowers
4 fresh almonds in their husks
1 teaspoon of extra virgin olive oil
Grape seed oil
- Scrape the skin of the reblochon with a knife to remove as much as possible. Trim the edges of the Reblochon to obtain a square.
- Cut the square of Reblochon into 8 identical pieces.
- Cut the sheets of brick pastry into strips of the same width as the Reblochon blocks. Roll each block of Reblochon in the strips of brick and secure with a toothpick.
- Remove leaves from fennel sprig. Mince the mint.
- Remove the seeds from the flowers and mix together.
- Peel almonds, remove skin from fruit and crush coarsely.
- Mix with olive oil.
- Fry the reblochon nems for 15 seconds in oil at 180°C. Remove on a paper towel.
- Remove the toothpicks and arrange