Du Saturday 4 September au Sunday 5 September 2021
Registration fee: 69€/person
For its first edition, the Alambike offers you a fun event that can be enjoyed in teams of 4 to 8 people, as a family or with friends !
By teams of 4 to 8 participants, clock up as many kilometres as possible in a relay round the iconic cross-country course from the MTB World Championships (loop of about 4,5km)
What for ? To raise record donations for two charities in Les Gets.
Who can take part ?
- Teams of 4 to 8 participants, registration possible for those 16 and over (with parental consent, see the rules & regulations) with a minimum of two adults (over 18s) per team
- Open to non-electric and electric mountain bikes, mixed teams allowed
- Registration fee: 69€ per person which includes participation in the event, meals (Saturday evening and Sunday morning), feed stations, lift pass for use 12 times in total per team (worth 65€), a 50% discount on Lumina and an Alambike gift!
- A 20€ deposit per team will be asked for on arrival at the event for the wristband used to count the kilometres. It will be returned at the end of the event in exchange for the wristband.
How to sign up ?
Alambike is a team event. Putting your team together, registering your friends and organising the weekend is always a bit of a hassle. Luckily, whether you’re the one who drives the group, the one who is happy to follow along or the one who gets signed up for a super weekend without knowing anything about it… we have everything covered with different options to choose from.
- I want to create my team but everyone pays their own registration fees.
- I want to create my team and I pay the registration in advance for the whole team.
- I wish to join a team.
Biking but not only…
The Alambike is a 24-hour mountain bike relay, but it is also a pedal-free bike race, fun activities in the heart of the village, concerts… So many activities that will allow us to raise a maximum of donations during this festive weekend around the practice of cycling.
At the program :
- Pedal-free bike race: For young biKOEURS ! (5€/child)
- HIIT fitness classes : to work out for a good cause (7€/lesson)
- Participating carousels (2€/a go)
About the charities
For the first edition of Alambike, the organisers naturally chose to support two local charities whose common values, the causes they stand for and the ties of affection resonate strongly with the Wetzayers!
All donations collected during the event will be donated to two Les Gets’ charities: “Pierrot Colonge – Mountain Brothers” and “The Ellie Soutter Foundation”! With 24 hours of cycling and events in the village… on 5 & 6 September, every kilometre will count. Ready to take up the challenge ?
* COVID-19 * We make every effort to respect the safety of all within the framework of our animations and events. To find out more about the health measures put in place in the resort, click here.