The ascent of Mont Chéry, marked-out ski touring itinerary
Les Gets offers you a ski touring itinerary, marked out and secure, for all skiers that are looking for the great outdoors and physical exercise!
You start in Les Gets village, at the bottom of the Chamois slope, then you follow the itinerary to arrive at the top of the Mont Chéry with an unobstructed view of Mont Blanc mountains.
Start : Bottom of the Chamois slope
Finish : Top of the Chéry at 1827 m
Lenght : 3 km
Difference in high : 665 m
The ascension itinerary is signposted
Difference in high
Live Opening ski touring itinerary
|Level and name||Status|
|MONTEE DU CHERY||F|
- The circulation on this itinerary (ascension and descent) is forbidden at night, only allowed during opening hours of the ski area: between 9am and 5pm. Apart from this schedule, you expose yourself to a mortal accident risk, due to snow groomers cables.
- Don’t leave too late, or you will not have time to go down before the closing!
- The itinerary is only meant to do the ascension. The descent can only be done by the slopes of the ski area, during the opening.
- The track’s maintenance is done by users.
- The itinerary can be totally or partially be closed for safety reasons, by the ski patrol.
- Before you go, control the status of the slope
Aid station n°: +33 (0)4 50 79 72 22 or 112