Live Opening sledge runs
Les Gets – Zones Ludiques
|Level and name||Status|
|V LUGE BOULE DE GOMME (L)||F|
|V LUGE CHAVANNES (L)||F|
|V LUGE LAC DES ECOLES (L)||F|
|V LUGE PERRIERES (L)||F|
|V LUGE VIEUX CHENE (L)||F|
5 secured sledging slopes available in the resort :
- Vieux-Chêne : about 50m of slope / from 2 to 6 yrs
- Chavannes : about 50m of slope / from 4 to 6 yrs
- Perrières : 100 m of slope / children over 6 yrs
- Lac des Ecoles : about 40m of slope / from 4 to 6 yrs
- Boule de gomme : about 25 m of slope / from 4 to 6 yrs
A few safety rules
- It is strictly forbidden to toboggan on the ski area during the day and at night.
- Children are under the responsibility of their parents.
- Wearing a helmet is strongly recommended, especially for children under 6 years of age.
- Do not use as a means of sliding equipment not intended for this purpose (rubbish bags, mattresses, cardboard boxes, etc.).
- Always sled sitting down
- Speed and driving style must be adapted. At high speed a sled can be difficult to control… It is therefore important to brake regularly to adapt the speed.
- In the event of an accident, call 04 50 79 72 22 or 112.